Saturday, March 01, 2008

Disneyland

I've decided that after my Accounting final in April, I'm going to Disneyland. Well actually, I'm planning to go to LA. It's not too expensive and I have a place to stay. I'll be seeing some aunts and cousins for the first time in 20 odd years.

According to a US census, there are about 1.4 million Koreans and Korean Americans living in the United States. About 350,000 live in Los Angeles County, mostly in Mid-City's Koreatown. They represent the largest community of Koreans outside Korea. I heard it's just like being in Korea and I will find out soon since I had gone to the country last October.

I'm looking forward to meeting Mickey Mouse too.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin Alm said...

Dude, I love kimchi jjigae. Tasty.

1:06 AM, March 02, 2008  
Blogger Arnold said...

I wish I could say the same, but I don't like kimchi.

5:13 PM, March 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home