Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer Solstice

It's been a while since I blogged, eh? Well, I won't be blogging much this summer. I'm enjoying it too much hanging out with friends, golfing, camping, playing PS3, watching dance and hip hop shows, going to parties and bible studies, singing on the praise and worship team, and chillin' out at the beach. Check back more in the Fall as I'm planning to go to Korea for 3 weeks. I'll have lots of stories then. I have only been there once in 1985.

I may blog here a few times during the summer, but likely not unless something significant happens.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

I like your new background...how did you do that?

11:57 PM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Arnold said...

Pretty cool eh? I wish I could take credit. I found it online at http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/index.php?sort=ratings&w=1280&h=1024

It's where I get all my hi-res wallpapers.

3:48 PM, August 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home