Friday, March 07, 2008

Rainydayz

It's raining right now. I've been trying to start the next Accounting case where I'm supposed to share my answers in tomorrow morning's meeting, but I continue to procrastinate. I was checking out YouTube to watch and listen to some of my favourite underground hip hop artists when I stumbled upon Amplive's Rainydayz Remixes. Amplive is one of my favourite DJs and is part of the Zion I crew. In this project, he remixed some songs from Radiohead without their approval, and apparently they came to an agreement where he could release the album to the general public for free. I've been trying to download it from the main website, but not having much success. I will continue to look for it in this vast cyberspace because the remixed songs are sick. *UPDATED* I finally downloaded the album from the main website, the server must have been down earlier this evening. Get your free copy here.

Check out this track called "Video Tapez." It features one of my favourite MCs, Del The Funkee Homosapien, along with Thom Yorke from Radiohead. I have actually seen both these artists live in their respective shows and they were fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home