Saturday, February 05, 2005

U2

I woke up this morning at 9:30 am, logged onto ticketmaster.ca, and hoped that I could get a couple of U2 Vertigo concert tickets at GM Place being held on April 28th at 7:30 pm. But I was shocked at how quickly it sold out! After searching for tickets, they added another show for April 29th at 7:30 pm. I tried that one as soon as it became available, but then that was sold out as well. I figured there must have been a lot of scalpers who registered on the U2 website as a paid member to get the presale. It's too bad for us who want to see the show without paying $400 CA on ebay. I found a couple of tickets going for $900 CA! And these sellers are from the US. Man, the greed of some people. I also waited until 11 am to get tickets to the show at the KeyArena in Seattle, WA. But, no success there. Maybe next time I'll have to register as a member for a chance at those tickets. There's no way I'd pay that much for a concert. It's just ridonculous.

Today, I'm gonna work at the FedEx Kinko's in Langley to cover for their branch meeting. Never worked there. Should be cool. Then, I have to head back to the Broadway branch to work the evening shift. Ah, the excitement of doing shift work.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home