Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Indiana Jones

So I went to see "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" on its third night since the release. My buddies called me up and asked if I wanted to go see it. I was like dude it's gonna be packed, but I was informed that the movie was playing almost every 15 minutes. I figured let's do it and when we arrived at the theatre, we only had to wait for an hour to get good seats. As we sat in the theatre watching previews, I started getting pumped to see this new Indy flick. The movie started slow and then the ridonculousness happens. As each action scene was coming together, the movie just takes a nose dive. I was like c'mon! Is Lucas serious?? I was like man what fantastical thing is gonna happen next. Some parts of the movie were okay, but others not. Here are some scenes that bugged me the most. I'll be vague so as to not spoil others who haven't seen the film.

1. Atomic Bomb
2. Prarie Dogs
3. Tarzan
4. Car in Tree
5. 3 Falls

Maybe our generation is spoiled with great scripts or George Lucas is getting old. The young minds these days are much sharper. I am okay with the popcorn action flick with the unbelievability factor to it, but it has to be done well like Iron Man. Now that was a fun flick.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

I agree with you. And that 'Mud' was annoying.

11:15 PM, May 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home