Sunday, March 27, 2005

Quarter of a Century

I'm now officially a quarter of a century year's old. It doesn't feel different, and I still feel like a kid. I think there is a lot more maturing to do, but some feel I've already attained it. I had a pretty good birthday. Last night, Brian and Chanceton took me out for some Taiwanese food. It was different but good. I love trying new foods. We went to Crystal Mall near Metrotown where the "Honger-style cafe" was located. I don't know what that means. Chanceton coined the term. We then went to Brian's house and played X-Box all night eating chips, beef jerky, and ice cream until we got sick.

Tonight, my family took me out for all you can eat Japanese food. We went to this place call Tanpopo on English Bay. It was really good and we ordered a lot of different dishes. We were going to go up to Grouse Mountain, but it rained today. The view of Vancouver would have been poor although it did clear up a bit.

I got some money from my parents and I'm seriously condering buying a PS2 that I sold during Christmas. I think I miss it and there's this really cool game called Gran Turismo 4 that I want to play. I'll have to consider it over the week.

My buddy, Dean, e-mailed me with a birthday acknowledgement. I was pretty impressed. He's the only bud from high school I've kept in touch with all these years. Time flys.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger PakG1 said...

Happy birthday! :)

3:00 AM, March 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro,
happy birthday man. 25, as of today, you're closer to 30 than you are to 20. think about it...
John

6:31 AM, March 29, 2005  
Blogger Nat said...

Man, you're old . . . just kidding . . . happy late birthday!!

9:18 PM, April 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home