Saturday, January 28, 2006

Coldplay

Last night, I saw Coldplay live in concert for the first time at GM Place and it was AWESOME!! They totally rocked the "Garage." I got sprayed by beer, had fun hitting yellow balloons during the song "Yellow," took a good whiff of BC's other famous flower, and never seen so many hot girls in one place. Oh, and the song "Fix You" was just epic. It really was a magical concert and definitely the best one I've been to. Look forward to seeing them again sometime.


The shots below were taken by some fans at the Coldplay concert last night. You can see me in my blue shirt on the third pic below (Click on it to see a larger shot). I had an amazing view. I also didn't realize my buddy from Saskatoon was close by and had the chance to hook up with him, his friends, and Stef tonight for a delicious all-you-can-eat Japanese meal at Tanpopo.






January 27, 2006 at GM Place, Vancouver BC

Setlist:
Square One
Politik
Yellow
Speed Of Sound
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
X&Y
How You See The World
Don't Panic
White Shadows
The Scientist
Til Kingdom Come
Ring Of Fire
Trouble
Clocks
Talk

Encore:
The Hardest Part
In My Place
Fix You

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger PakG1 said...

lol! You were there?? So was I, but I guess I didn't catch you. :)

7:35 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home