Friday, December 30, 2005

Late Night with Arnold Lee

My holiday has been pretty good. Some highlights...

- I was able to see my buddy Tom from Saskatoon and had some good conversation over dinner at a Japanese restaurant.
- I got to hook up with my friends from BCIT to watch Chronicles of Narnia and King Kong (both great movies by the way).
- I passed all my courses at BCIT and was accepted into Financial Management starting January.
- Christmas day was pretty casual. I actually tried to order pizza that evening, but found out Panago was closed.
- On Boxing Day, my cousins, aunts, and uncles came over for dinner and brought some Korean dishes I've never seen before. There's always a few new ones every year that I hesitate to try. I also got to see my cousin, Arthur, a Harvard pre-med student, who flew in from Boston for the holidays that I haven't seen in 5 or so years. He's all grown up.
- I got some money for Christmas and have been spending it on clothes and CDs. I ordered a couple of good CDs from Amazon.com, Goapele - Change It All, and Chris Botti - When I Fall In Love (two great artists).

It's another late night and the night is still young. I've been going to bed around 5 am and waking up at 1 or 2 pm. This is my normal sleep schedule when I'm off school or not working. I dunno what it is, but I like to stay up late and watching Conan O'Brien makes me laugh. I guess it's more quiet and relaxing after midnight. I've been watching a lot of Saved By the Bell episodes from 4 - 5 am. I think I've seen every single one when I was younger. It's a good show. If you're up at 4 am check it out on TBS and it'll bring back some fond memories of your high school years.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Hey, congratulations on getting into the financial management program. I'm back at BCIT on Fridays, maybe we'll bump into each other.

10:44 PM, January 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home