Sunday, November 27, 2005

Oh Baby!

I found out my buddy, Brian's wife is pregnant. It was pretty surreal to hear the news and I am so glad for them. I told Brian, "You're gonna be a father!" and he said, "I know man, my plan for a Plasma TV is out the window." We just started laughing. When they found out, he wasn't himself for a couple of weeks as he kept thinking about how they're going to bring a new life into this world. He was thinking down the road 2-3 years to have a baby, but not now. It came as a surprise to them (you'll have to ask them how they found out). But they're totally thrilled nevertheless.

God works in mysterious ways. I remember when they started dating and I was like wha?? Vanessa and Brian? and now they're married with a baby on the way. Nice job.

I told Brian to name his baby, Eowyn if it's a girl, or Gimli or Legolas if it's a boy. I don't think Vanessa would be up for some names from Middle Earth. I could see Brian trying to convince Vanessa to name their baby, Obi-Wan or Princess Leia.

Times are definitely changing in my circle of friends. It used to be my friends getting married, and now it's starting families. Wow. I should get a move on, but eh, I still enjoy the single life.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's crazy man. Brian a dad? That kid is going to get all the best toys...like an Xbox 360. :)

Later dude,
JK

7:29 PM, December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home