Saturday, October 02, 2004

Hot Or Not?

North American society is obsessed with looks, style, fashion, and trends. What's hot and what's not. It is a material world. Guys would rate how girls look. i.e. "She's a perfect 10." Girls would say, "What a hot guy!" This got two guys, Jim and James, thinking while drinking one day, "Why don't we make a site about it."

Within a few days, HOTorNOT.com was launched and word spread quickly. Soon after, it got to the press with articles about it in such magazines as BusinessWeek and Entertainment Weekly. Which leads me to why I am writing this. A few days ago, I was surfing the net and remembered hearing about this site a while back. I began a little experiment to see what score I would receive if I put my picture up. I figured I was already hot stuff and after seeing the results, I was correct. Based on 55 votes over the past few days, the world sees my hottness as 8 out of 10. Not bad. According to the site, I am hotter than 78% of the men on the site.



This was fun, and I hope it made you laugh or at least smile. Can't be too serious all the time.

Peace.

PS If you would like to rate this fine specimen, you can do so here http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OZOZGYS&key=KVE

1 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

YOU GO GUY!! I can't believe you did that! That is hilarious Arnold! :) Definitely made me smile.

11:37 AM, October 02, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home