Saturday, July 23, 2005

Wedding and Batman

My friends, Les and Caroline, got married this evening. It was at a beautiful location at Cecil Green Park House at UBC and the weather was perfect. The wedding itself was a small one and the ceremony short, sweet, and simple. I've never been to a non-Christian wedding and I enjoyed it. There were lots of drinks and the dancing was great.



I've known Les and Caroline for just over a year now from work. They are an amazing couple full of generosity and warmth. If I had known Les for a long time, I believe we would have become best friends.

I saw Batman Begins just before the wedding and it was a totally awesome flick! I highly recommend it for those who want to see a movie with depth and action, especially, you, Tom Aechtner.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home