Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mini Golf Tourney

Yesterday, I participated in my buddy, Dean's, 2nd annual mini golf tournament at Castle Fun Park. We played the jungle theme course and it was fun. I haven't been there in ages. The venue also has batting cages, go carts, arcade games, air hockey, and other things you'd find at place like Chuck E Cheese. I met some old friends and quite a few new people. I forgot how well connected Dean is. The dude stays in touch. That's a good character trait to have. I can be pretty bad at keeping in touch with former co-workers and classmates. Life for me is go with what's happening in my sphere of influence.

For getting worst male score at 4 over par, I won a Canucks t-shirt. I'm pretty happy getting the "awwwws" from the ladies and winning something I can use instead of a trophy.

I've taken some pictures with my camera phone outside Castle Fun Park (what a lame name). No golf shots though because my camera doesn't work well in the dark.

Dean and me, bros since 1995.


Nat won a prize for best dressed.


Marty won a pitch fork for I don't know what.


Marty's girlfriend won the door prize, a bottle of tequila.

Peace.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=) We have a place down here called Funco Land (also a lame name) with basically all the same things as your Castle Fun something (it is early... brain not entirely functional yet). I LOVE that place except when I go now... all the cool stuff like bumper boats, go karts and laser tag are all being dominated by little 13 year olds who are WAY better than I am at these things~!

As for the temperament INFJ (an Idealist and Counselor)... hmmm.. interesting, huh?

Now about the vacation thingy... Vancouver sounds great..(so does pensacola, but considering that I don't know anyone in FL, you would have to tell me all about Vancouver =)

Debbie

5:25 AM, October 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I knew I was white, but that is ridiculous, I look like I was the star of the movie Powder!

Either way, it was a good time, wish you would have won the tequila for me!!

Next year you will have to bring out some of the A-Train posse!

Dean

1:12 AM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger Mindy said...

Oh, Castle Fun Park. I remember that place so well...it used to be called Wonderland but then Ontario got mad. Sounds like you had a fun day though.

7:32 PM, October 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK it is official... I am going to get to vancouver sometime soon. This place.. this country.. everything is stressing me out.. You are going to have to be my official tour guide =)

Debbie

7:39 AM, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home