Friday, March 31, 2006

Terminator Vs. Ringwraith

Written and Directed by Arnold Lee

The Terminator (aka Ahnuld) was minding his own business when all of a sudden a Ringwraith appeared in his path.

The Terminator asks,"What do you want?" "The Ring," replies the Ringwraith. "Now listen to me very carefully. I have no ring. You may be confused with my metal alloy. I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton," says the Terminator.

The Ringwraith grumbles and says,"Then, I must kill you to get the ring." The Terminator replies, "What is wrong with your eyes?" And with that insulting question, the Ringwraith raises his sword in striking position.

"Chill out, dick wad," says the Terminator. The Ringwraith swings his sword at the Terminator and the following battle ensues.









"Hasta la vista, baby!," says the Terminator. "You have been terminated."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know you have too much time when....

ha ha, nicely done bro. It's like claymation...but not.
John

8:48 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Aaron said...

That is ridiculous, but made me laugh none-the-less.

3:47 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Nat said...

I like! The best part was when the terminator called the ring dude a dick wad and then the second best was when the ring guy went flying. Props for an excellent story. Waiting for more . . .

2:13 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

hey arnold, I don't know if you'd remember me from OEX 2000 or not... but I was on the same project, different team. Great blog, I think it's the best blog I've ever seen. Good laughs. Good dialogue. Good fight. "No fate but what we make for ourselves."

2:50 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Wanders Calm said...

... I especially loved the wordy ending. Hmmm... and the part where Ahnold throws the wraith. However, your vision didn't account for the fact the wraith doesn't have a physical shape to grab onto;) None the less... a decent story with an excellent fight scene.

4:26 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Arnold said...

Figurmations are never accurate. Just like movies :)

Peace.

12:13 AM, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home