Thursday, April 06, 2006

Drop It Like It's Hot

To dispel the myth that I only like white girls, she (below) would be a reason I would want to marry a Korean girl. Her name is Jun Ji-Hyun who is a popular Korean model and actress, and is one of my favourite actresses (of course). She had a successful role in "Il Mare (2000)" and made her biggest breakthrough in "My Sassy Girl (2004)." I own both DVDs. Both movies are actually being remade for American audiences with "Il Mare" renamed "The Lake House" starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock in theatres on June 16th. "My Sassy Girl" is coming out sometime next year directed by Gurinder Chadha (Bend It Like Beckham).

Jun Ji-Hyun is currently starring in a new film called "Daisy" playing now in South Korea.


PS. My bro had his first hollywood experience by landing a role as a specialized extra in a new action film called "Rogue" starring Jet Li (Romeo Must Die) and Jason Statham (The Transporter) due out next year. He might be seen on screen with a bunch of girls in the backroom of a club.

My dad calls him "acting boy."

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home