Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mail Room

People have been inquiring what the mail room looks like. This is where I spend my days, Monday to Friday. I'll give you a brief tour. There's a mail sorting station, filing cabinet, desk, phone, computer, printer, paper shredder, storage units, mail cart, dolly, lots of paper, some packages, mail, scale, and more packages. That's pretty much it. Actually, I'm quite proud to have created the mailing system at the university. It'll definitely expand in the near future. Right now, it's a one man show.

2 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

Nice digs Arnie. Just like I pictured with the Tim Horton's garlic toast commercial! :)

8:09 PM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger t said...

i didn't realize that it was a one man show! that means that you are "the mail room guy"......sweet.

9:59 AM, November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home