Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nintendo Wii


I got my Nintendo Wii today! I called different stores at work this afternoon, and lucked out on Toys R Us. They had 35 just shipped to the store, and I only had 2 hours left of work. I asked if they took reservations, but the guy said no. Then, he paused and said, "I tell you what, I'll set one aside for you." I was like whoa, awesome. He took down my name and right after work I headed to Toys.

When I arrived, all 33 were sold and he had 2 left. One of them was for me. I was really happy, like a kid in a candy store. Although, I maintained the "A-Train" coolness.

I setup the machine at home and everything has worked great so far. I've been playing and using it for 3 or 4 hours this evening. There is a sports game package included with the console including tennis, bowling, baseball, golf, and boxing. They are incredibly fun. You have total range and control, and it really feels as though you're actually in the game. I can also hook it up to my wireless connection for Internet. I'm looking forward to all the good games coming out soon. My first game will likely be, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i've heard it's supposed to be a fairly entertaining (vs. intense) platform. funtimes

7:30 PM, November 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

john kim here.
wii would like to play. Awesome commercial...have you seen it? Hm...I have a special online order thing for the PS3. Gonna hold back now...maybe after Christmas?

3:06 PM, November 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOH.. video games~!! They are soooo dangererous. I apparently VERY SUSCEPTIBLE to their addictive qualities. When I discovered Star Wars Battlefield I played for 9 hours STRAIGHT... HALO (5 hours because I sucked) .. Ninja Gaiden (8 hours). Bust-A-Move (all day). do not leave your video console near me.. It will get overheated. =)

Hello, my name is Debbie Ahn and I am a videogameraholic. =)

10:40 PM, November 24, 2006  
Blogger Janet said...

are you a chinese?

6:31 PM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger Justin Alm said...

Hey Bro,
the Wii is so nice! I was playing my friend's last Friday and it was an incredible gaming experience. Enjoy!

10:41 AM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home