Friday, March 23, 2007

Tanpopo

I stole this picture from my buddy, Justin (far right), taken last year in January. I really like this photo. Justin and his friends came to Vancouver from Saskatoon to see Coldplay. Crazy kids. I took them out to my favourite all you can eat Japanese restaurant called Tanpopo at English Bay during the weekend they were here. It's a must if you're from the Prairies. Some of you may recognize my good friend, Stefanie, holding sushi with her chopsticks.

Aren't we a multicultural bunch?

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

Hey, nice photo. That was a fun night. It's funny that that guy is doing bunny ears for me. I don't remember his name ... or any of their names for that matter.

Happy Birthday too! I don't remember the exact date but I know it's somewhere around now :)

9:03 AM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Justin Alm said...

Hey, I love this photos too. I remember eating sushi mi until feeling drunk. OMEGA 3! From left to right they are Adrianne, Dave, and Nathan. Dave's quite the character - hence the chopstick bunny ears. That was one of the best road trips I've ever been on.

11:41 AM, April 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home