Monday, June 09, 2008

Death and All His Friends

Have you heard, Coldplay is releasing their new album called "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends" on June 17. Are you going to download or buy it? I am. I've listened to some tracks and I like it. I enjoy listening to Coldplay because it fits with the emotional side of my personality, and then there's listening to Conan O'Brien who fits my humourous side.

Here is a vid for one of their songs called "Violet Hill". Coldplay did a good job putting the dancing politicans together. There are so many things going on in this world, yet with dancing you can do no wrong.



"The best bands in the world today are probably Arcade Fire and Sigur Ros. I think Coldplay is only the seventh best band in the world." - Chris Martin

*UPDATE* My co-worker just gave me a link where you can listen to the album in its entirety before its release. Click here.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home