Sunday, April 09, 2006

From Oaktown With Love

Last night, my buddy and I went to see my favourite underground hip hop group, Zion I, at Richard's on Richards. Aside from the drunks and inhalation of second-hand weed, the show was awesome. I was right up at the stage as Deuce Eclipse and Zion rapped with passion from their souls, and Amp Live mixed and spun the beats. I slapped hands with the them on stage. The guests were pretty good too.

MC Zion, aka Zion I, and Amp Live hail from Oakland, California. The same place MC Hammer (hahaha) and Tupac Shakur grew up in.


Here's the link to Zion I: www.zionicrew.com

Peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog =) I love checking out new bands...=) I've got a favorite hip-hop/rock band too.. www.myspace.com/petelshot
=)

BTW .. thanks for the comment on my xanga page =) at least i know SOMEONE reads my ramblings.

10:21 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger S. said...

Hey, come on now, Hammer held his own back in the 90s.

:)

2:11 PM, April 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arnold =)
I am so glad that you keep on coming back and reading my blogs~! =) I feel better now that I know that I am not completely boring.... But you need to update your blog so I don't look like a freak responding back to you twice on the same entry.. =)

4:06 PM, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home